Monday, October 01, 2007

Cafe Hey in Downtown Tampa

From an email I got over the weekend:
Scheduled to open at the beginning of October, Cafe Hey occupies the historic Franklin Printing building at 1540 N. Franklin Street.

Cafe Hey will open at 7am until 2pm Tuesday through Friday, and from 10am until 3pm Saturday and Sunday. Extended hours are planned in the near future.

Coffee from the renowned Fair Trade/organic Sweetwater Roasters in Gainesville and Tampa's own Naviera Coffee Mills will be served. Teas sourced from around the world are to be offered. Cafe Hey features a menu of all in-house baked goods, as well as classic deli sandwiches, green salads and homemade soups.

Please call us at 813.221.5150 for more information, and feel free to stop by and say hello!

5 comments:

  1. FYI -- This is in the sam ebuilding (east side) as the Chinese Supermarket. I think the sign said it will open the week of Oct. 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We are indeed now open and hoping that you will stop in and let us woo you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torgo - that would be Oceanic Supermarket (also in case anyone else is looking for it) - I shop there a lot since it's the closest store for me.

    Anne - I spoke to Cheong this weekend while I was at the store. Too bad I didn't have time to head in there for a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tampa Heights Blogger! We are open on Saturday and Sunday until 7pm now! And this Friday (day after Thanksgiving) I PROMISE NO CAROLS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a cool cafe in tampa . great coffee, great place for artists.

    ReplyDelete