Monday, June 25, 2007

Questions from a Tampa Heights resident

From Tampa Heights resident and WFTS news anchor, Brendan McLaughlin, submitted via email:

I noticed the two adjacent lots on the 300 block of East Ross between Jefferson and Morgan are no longer sporting a "For Sale" sign. I've heard from neighbors that a single buyer has purchased both lots and intends to put up a single (presumably large) single family home. Anybody have hard information? I'd also be interested in knowing what's in store for Lee's Grocery on Central Avenue (no pun intended) now that the building is reportedly under new management.



I know the couple who purchased the Lee's Grocery and the adjacent property. I can ask them specifically what their plans are. If I recall correctly, the rental property is being rehabbed and will in fact be rented out, and they are also looking for a potential renter for the grocery space. I'm not 100% on that though. Give me a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment