Saturday, June 09, 2007

Where ya at, Tampa Heights?

To quote David from the Seminole Heights blog, I'm in need of your "Events. Activities. Commentary. Photos. Stories. Tell us about your remodeling of your house. Issues you deal with in your daily life here. Cool things you see. The pleasures you find."

Anything at all Tampa Heights related.

You can send whatever you like here. If it is appropriate, I'll put it up. If anyone is really interested in writing, I'm also totally open to operating this blog by a team.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Seminole Heights, but bike through Tampa Heights on the way to work downtown 3-4 times a week. I see some pretty insightful things and my ear is to the pavement ...

    I write for the Seminole Heights blog, but if you'd like to list me as a contributor I'd be glad to make a couple entries now and then for you ... Let me know.

    ReplyDelete